Go try to find cured and smoked sturgeon. And if you do, we promise it won’t be like this. Welxer’s sources their sturgeon from a small farm of environmentally conscious farmers in Northern CA’s Sacramento Delta. They cure this special sturgeon in-house in a proprietary blend of spices, and smoke it over applewood to a melt-in-your-mouth silky texture and beautiful cream color.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package includes 1/2 lb. of hand-sliced smoked sturgeon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.