You’ve had our Pastrami. You’ve tried the lox. But unless you’re an LA native, you haven’t been able to experience our burgers yet. These Pastrami Bacon burgers are unlike anything else you’ve ever had. We took an American staple and spiced it up in the only way we knew how to; we deli-fied it. And, boy does it work.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami, cured and seasoned in-house every day.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1/2 lb. House Smoked Pastrami Bacon
- 6 Wexler’s Special Blend Patties (each 5 oz.)
- 1 qt. Wexler’s Famous Chili
- 6 Martin’s Potato Buns
- 1 qt. Pickles
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. Russian Dressing
- 8 oz. Ketchup
- 6 Morgan’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 oz. Grilled Onions
- 8 oz. Lettuce
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store bread in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat
- Refrigerate all contents of this package upon arrival
- Pastrami Burger patties last 1 week refrigerated
Make the Burgers
- Season the burger on both sides with salt, then in a cast iron pan on medium-high heat, sear burgers & pastrami bacon until browned and warm inside.
- Remove the burgers and pastrami bacon from the pan
- Toast the open buns in the same pan
- Place the chili in a saucepan with a lid on medium heat until hot.
- Schmear Russian Dressing on bottom of the bun, place the burger in the bun, and top with chili, grilled onion, and cheddar cheese to taste.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.