Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Matzo Ball Soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Mama’s Matzo Ball Immunity Soup is steeped with flavor-filled superfoods. These aromatics are fresh, not powdered, for enhanced immunity. What makes it so potent and brimming with health benefits and such taste? Bright orange turmeric, ginger root, black pepper, vibrant green oregano, and an infusion of maitake (dancing) mushroom.
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 qts. Mama’s Matzo Ball Immunity Soup
Wexler’s Famous Chicken Soup, Fresh Turmeric, Fresh Ginger, Malabar Black Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate all contents of this package upon arrival
Heat the Soup
- Empty all contents into a soup pot and cover with a lid
- Warm on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not boil
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.