Wexler’s Deli ships its famous knishes nationwide on Goldbelly! Walk into Wexler’s and it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA delis that have come before them, particularly with these delicious knishes.
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 golden, crispy Potato Knishes (each 4 oz.)
Onions, Potatoes, House Made Schmaltz, Cream Cheese, Puff Pastry, Everything Seasoning.
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes arrive ready to enjoy
- Store knishes in the freezer until you are ready to eat
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.