Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Aloha Reuben nationwide on Goldbelly! Here for a limited time, try the “Aloha Reuben,” a Hawaiian spin on Wexler’s traditional Reuben created in partnership with King’s Hawaiian! This limited-edition, irresistibly delicious creation takes Wexler’s traditional Reuben up a notch by adding just the right touch of sweetness to make this iconic sandwich even better! At the center of this sandwich is corned beef, tender and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of spices and salt, hand sliced, premium Swiss cheese, amazing mustard, barrel fermented pickles in a brine of salt and pickle spice plus sauerkraut, caramelized pineapple (a special addition just for this sandwich!) and, of course, soft and fluffy King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread for this limited-time offering. Available only for the month of April.
Wexler’s Deli house-smokes and hand-slices Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon. Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, the Los Angeles delicatessen combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to serve the best classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 5 people and includes:
- 2 lb. corned beef
- 1 Loaf of King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread
- 1 pt. Kraut
- 1/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 pt. Russian dressing
- Pickle spears
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, swiss, pineapple and pickles in the fridge
- Store bread in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat
- Before serving, wrap meat in a paper towel and microwave for 60 seconds
- Heat sauerkraut in a griddle, adding Swiss cheese right on top of it to let it melt over it
- Separately, lightly caramelize pineapples in a griddle or skillet as well.
- To assemble, toast the King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread until golden brown, then spread the Russian dressing evenly
- Add the sauerkraut and melted cheese, then top with caramelized pineapple, and finish by adding your corned beef. Top with the other slice of bread, cut in half, and enjoy.
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.