Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Faroe Island Smoked Salmon nationwide on Goldbelly! The abundance of nature combined with the cool and steady sea temperature of the North Atlantic Ocean current provide perfect conditions for this special salmon. Smoked and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of spices, this Faroe Island Smoked Salmon is then hand-sliced ultra thin to order, right from the whole fish. You’ve never tasted lox with a flavor and texture this good—beautiful, natural, and dye-free translucent red/orange color.
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package includes 1/2 lb. of hand-sliced smoked salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.