Faroe Island Smoked Salmon - 1/2 lb.
The abundance of nature combined with the cool and steady sea temperature of the North Atlantic Ocean current provide perfect conditions for this special salmon. Smoked and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of spices, then hand-sliced to order ultra thin, right from the whole fish. A beautiful, natural, dye-free translucent red/orange color. You’ve never tasted lox with a flavor and texture this good.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package includes 1/2 lb. of hand-sliced smoked salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.