Wexler’s Deli ships its famous black and white cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Each Wexler’s black and white cookie is a yellow cake-style cookie frosted with real vanilla bean frosting on one side and rich, dark chocolate frosting on the other. Look to the cookie!
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 12 Black & White Cookies.
- Each cookie is 4.4″ × 5
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This pack arrive ready to enjoy
- Store Black & White Cookies in a tightly sealed bag, or in the counter up to 5 days.
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.