Wexler’s Deli ships its famous BBQ Cod nationwide on Goldbelly! Wexler’s special BBQ Cod is brined for two days, then dried and brushed with the LA deli’s proprietary house spices, a combination which took more than two years to perfect. This barbecue cod is then hot smoked with applewood until it’s just cooked through. Hand sliced to order, the texture is buttery and decadent. An homage to old-school deli culture, this is the stuff Eastern European Jewish grandparents would bring to the house on Sunday mornings.
Wexler’s Deli house-smokes and hand-slices Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon. Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, the Los Angeles delicatessen combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to serve the best classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package includes 1/2 lb. of hand-sliced BBQ Cod
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.