Wexler’s special BBQ Cod is brined for two days, then dried and brushed with their proprietary house spices, a combination which took over two years to perfect. It’s then hot smoked with apple wood until it’s just cooked through. Hand sliced to order, the texture is buttery and decadent. An homage to old school deli culture, this is the stuff Eastern European Jewish grandparents would bring to the house on Sunday mornings.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package includes 1/2 lb. of hand-sliced BBQ Cod
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.