Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Matzo Ball Soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Wexler’s Deli’s Matzo Ball Soup recipe has been passed down from Wexler’s European ancestors! The rich broth is made from whole chickens, fresh herbs, and vegetables. Wexler’s mouth-watering matzo balls are made with matzo meal, house-rendered schmaltz (chicken fat), premium California creamy golden egg yolks, and seltzer for a light effervescence. Fresh rye bread and bagel chips round out this authentic matzo ball soup experience.
Wexler’s Deli house-smokes and hand-slices Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon. Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, the Los Angeles delicatessen combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to serve the best classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 1 quart house-made chicken soup broth
- 2 Matzo Balls
- 1/2 loaf Fresh Rye
- 12 Bagel Chips
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store soup in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Heat soup in a soup pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until simmering and matzo balls are hot throughout
***Store bread and bagel chips in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.