A recipe passed down from Wexler’s European ancestors! One quart of rich broth made from whole chickens, fresh herbs and vegetables. Wexler’s mouth-watering matzo balls are made with matzo meal, house-rendered schmaltz (chicken fat), premium California creamy golden egg yokes, and seltzer for a light effervescence. Fresh rye bread and bagel chips round out this authentic matzo ball soup experience.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 1 quart house-made chicken soup broth
- 2 Matzo Balls
- 1/2 loaf Fresh Rye
- 12 Bagel Chips
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store soup in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Heat soup in a soup pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until simmering and matzo balls are hot throughout
***Store bread and bagel chips in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.