What do you get when you combine the most tender and flavorful cut of beef with the highest quality, marble score 11-12 Westholme Wagyu? You get the ultimate dining experience with the Westholme cap of ribeye. Also called the spinalis and prized by chefs, this amazing cut of Westholme Wagyu is finely marbled, full of flavor, and ready to be enjoyed by your friends and family.
Westholme cattle were first brought to Northern Australia from Japan more than 20 years ago, with a lineage that traces back to champion Wagyu bulls and cows. These cattle are born wild and roam free on vast Queensland pastures, where they feed on native Mitchell grass. These are some seriously happy cattle, well cared-for by families dedicated to crafting the finest beef on earth.
This package includes 2 Westholme Wagyu BMS 11-12 Ribeye Caps (each 6 oz.)
- Arrives in branded packaging
- Steaks are uncooked
Certified Halal Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze or thaw in refrigerator overnight as needed
- Please cook within 3 days of thawing
- May be frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Westholme Wagyu ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.