Take your pick from a variety of Wellingtons: Classic Beef Wellington, Cheeseburger Wellington, and Breakfast Wellington!
One Wednesday in April 2020, Arya Alexander and his fiancée Anastasia Geroulis found themselves sitting in their Los Angeles home wondering what to make for dinner. They turned on the TV, saw chef Gordon Ramsay cooking up his signature Beef Wellington, and were struck by inspiration. They made a Beef Wellington of their own that night, it was so good that they decided to start selling them to friends and family, and Wellingtons LA was born. As the months went by, the couple began to experiment with a wide variety of Wellingtons, all made with top-quality ingredients. It turns out that anything can be Wellington-ified if you set your mind to it!
This package serves 4 people and includes your choice of 4 Wellingtons.
- Each Wellington serves 1 person
- Each Wellington weighs approx. 1 lb. and measures 4″ × 4″
- Wellingtons arrive individually vacuum sealed in the same box
- Wellingtons arrive unbaked
- Choose to add sauce (2 oz.)
Wellington Flavor Options Include:
- Classic Wellington – Center-cut filet mignon with black summer truffles and cream, wrapped in puff pastry, topped with flaky salt, rosemary, and thyme.
- Cheeseburger Wellington – Two special blend beef patties loaded with American cheese. Topped with grilled onions, jalapenos, wrapped in puff pastry, and topped with sesame seeds.
- Breakfast Wellington – Hashbrown nestled between an organic fried egg, turkey sausage, and sharp cheddar cheese. Topped with everything bagel seasoning.
Sauce Options Include:
- Savage Sauce – A classic Thousand Island-style sauce.
- Truffle Horseradish Cream Sauce – Creamy horseradish sauce infused with back truffle oil.
- Classic Wellington – Beef Tenderloin, Urbani Truffle Cream (Heavy Cream, Water, Summer Truffle Breakings, Corn Starch, Salt, Sunflower-oil, Grana Padano Cheese, Lysozyme, Lecithin Of Sunflower, Critic Acid), Puff Pastry.
- Cheeseburger Wellington – Ground Beef (33% Brisket, 33% Short Rib, 33% Chuck), American Cheese, Onions, Jalapenos, Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (Poppy Seeds, White Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Dried Minced Garlic, Dried Onion Flakes, Sea Salt), Puff Pastry, Ketchup, Mayonnaise.
- Breakfast Wellington – Turkey Sausage, Hashbrown, American Cheese, Organic Egg
- Savage Sauce – Ketchup, Mayonnaise
- Truffle Horseradish Cream Sauce – Sour Cream, Horseradish, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Black Truffle Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place items in the freezer until ready to bake.
- Items last in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Discard if thawed in the refrigerator for more than 3 days.
- Savage Sauce lasts in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- Truffle Horseradish Cream Sauce lasts in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Thaw items in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place items on a well-oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Wellingtons LA ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.