Creamy, briny, classic Wellfleet oyster flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Harvested daily from the farms in Wellfleet Harbor. Enjoyed ice cold on the half shell.
For centuries, Wellfleet has been synonymous with high-quality Cape Cod seafood, especially the creamy, briny Wellfleet oysters from Wellfleet Harbor farms, day boat scallops, sweet and briny clams, and cold water lobsters that have been harvested from Wellfleet Harbor for centuries. Founded in 2001 by a dozen Wellfleet shellfishermen, including Jim Connell, Bob Wallace, and Barbara Austin, Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships a wide variety of local seafood from their unique location on the Outer Cape to your door.
This package serves 12 – 16 people and includes 100 Wellfleet Oysters
- Choose to add a shucker!
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Do Not Freeze
- Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.