Salty yet sweet with a mild finish. High salinity and big tides in Wellfleet Harbor add to the unique flavor of our clams. Harvested daily, enjoy ice cold on the half shell.
For centuries, Wellfleet has been synonymous with high-quality Cape Cod seafood, especially the creamy, briny Wellfleet oysters from Wellfleet Harbor farms, day boat scallops, sweet and briny clams, and cold water lobsters that have been harvested from Wellfleet Harbor for centuries. Founded in 2001 by a dozen Wellfleet shellfishermen, including Jim Connell, Bob Wallace, and Barbara Austin, Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships a wide variety of local seafood from their unique location on the Outer Cape to your door.
This package serves 12 – 15 people and includes 100 Hardshell Clams
- Choose to add a shucker!
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships live and fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Do Not Freeze
- Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Wellfleet does not ship to Hawaii, Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.