Weikel’s Bakery’s award-winning sweet and soft Kolaches are the heart of their bakery. These pumpkin cream kolaches are perfect for the fall!
Brothers Alvin and “Pop” Weikel opened a small cafe in 1929 in La Grange, Texas, which grew into the Bon Ton Restaurant after Alvin’s son, Jim, joined the business. After Jim sold the restaurant in 1985, he started Weikel’s Bakery with his wife Jo Ann. Weikel’s Bakery makes award-winning Czech baked goods, including sweet and soft Kolaches and savory Klobasnikies (Pigs-in-a-Blanket).
This package includes your choice of 2, 3, or 4 dozen Pumpkin Cream Kolaches
All Baked Goods – Flour Blend (Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Egg Yolk, (Contains Less Than 2%: High Oleic Canola Oil, Malted Barley Flour, Nonfat Milk, Salt)), Water, Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Yeast ((Saccharomyces Cervisiæ), Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid), Margarine (Liquid And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta Added To Protect Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate Added).
Pumpkin Cream Kolaches Also Contain – Filling (Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum,Xanthan Gum), Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Flavor (Water, Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol (Preservative), Vanillin, Ethyl Vanillin), Filling (Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice (Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice And Sulfiting Agents), Cinnamon, Ground Ginger), Evaporated Milk (Cured With Water, Dextrose, Salt, Corn Syrup, Potassium Lactate, Modified Potato Starch Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Diacetate)
Allergens – Contains: Eggs; Milk; Soybeans; Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive ready to enjoy
- On arrival, refrigerate or up to 3 days or freeze for longer periods
- May be kept on the countertop for 1 day, refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for 30 days
- If serving from frozen, Baked Goods are best when allowed to thaw at room temperature
- Gently warm room-temperature Baked Goods in the microwave and eat immediately.
- Weikel’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.