Weikel’s Bakery’s award-winning sweet and soft Kolaches are the heart of their bakery. These apple Kolaches are one of their most popular flavors. Each bite is like a taste of nostalgia and as American as apple pie.
Brothers Alvin and “Pop” Weikel opened a small cafe in 1929 in La Grange, Texas, which grew into the Bon Ton Restaurant after Alvin’s son, Jim, joined the business. After Jim sold the restaurant in 1985, he started Weikel’s Bakery with his wife Jo Ann. Weikel’s Bakery makes award-winning Czech baked goods, including sweet and soft Kolaches and savory Klobasnikies (Pigs-in-a-Blanket).
This package includes your choice of 2, 3, or 4 dozen Apple Kolaches
All Baked Goods – FLOUR BLEND (ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGG YOLK, (CONTAINS LESS THAN 2%: HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NONFAT MILK, SALT)), WATER, SOYBEAN OIL AND/OR CANOLA OIL, YEAST ((SACCHAROMYCES CERVISIÆ), SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, ASCORBIC ACID), MARGARINE (LIQUID AND HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE (A PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED).
APPLE KOLACHES ALSO CONTAIN: APPLE FILLING (APPLES, WATER, SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH (CORN), (CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: SODIUM PROPIONATE (PRESERVATIVE), SPICES, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SALT, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID)), SUGAR, VANILLA (WATER, GLUCOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL (PRESERVATIVE), ARTIFICIAL VANILLA FLAVORS, VANILLA EXTRACT (WATER, ALCOHOL, CORN SYRUP), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CINNAMON.
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive ready to enjoy
- On arrival, refrigerate or up to 3 days or freeze for longer periods
- May be kept on the countertop for 1 day, refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for 30 days
- If serving from frozen, Baked Goods are best when allowed to thaw at room temperature
- Gently warm room-temperature Baked Goods in the microwave and eat immediately.
- Weikel’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.