The Spicy Sampler - Bologna, Sausages, & Cheese
Since its founding in 1889 by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s has been smoking meats over an open hickory fire, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and today only known to four members of the Weaver family. It’s a true family operation, and they’re shipping their finest offerings to your door.
Its smoky beef sticks and sweet smoked bologna have been top sellers since day one, and they’re joined by smoked cheeses, franks, thick-sliced bacon, naturally smoked ham and dried beef. This spicy pack kicks everything up a notch with some heat, these artisanal products are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 15 people and includes:
- 1 pack Original Smoked Beef Sticks – Using our 120-year old recipe, these butcher shop favorites are made with 100% beef and a special blend of spices to kick the flavor up a notch. (6 sticks, .65 lbs total)
- 1 ring Hot Pickled Bologna – A spicy twist on the traditional 1889 Bologna, hickory smoked to seal in the flavor that includes the perfect mix of hot spices to deliver a spicy and unique taste experience you’ll want to enjoy again and again (1.25 lbs.)
- 1 pack Hot Smoked Sausage – Weaver’s Hot Sausage is perfect for those who want taste that’s a little less mild and a little more wild (4 links, 1 lb. total)
- 1 pack Spicy Shark Hot Honey Artisan Beef Sticks – A collaboration with the Spicy Shark, a hot sauce company and conservationist from Portsmouth, NH, these sticks are sweet upfront with a habanero kick at the end that will leave you sweating but hungry for more (4 sticks, 8 oz. total)
- 1 lb. Hot Pepper Smoked Cheese
Contains: Beef, Pork, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Wiill last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.