These smoked cheese are handcrafted like all of Weaver’s artisanal products, made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Weaver’s in Wellsville, Pennsylvania, has been smoking meats the Pennsylvania Dutch way since 1889. Founded by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s of Wellsville smokes meats over an open hickory flame, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and only known today by four members of the Weaver family. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal smoked meats are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes your choice of 3 lbs. of Smoked Cheese
Smoked Cheese Flavor Options Include
- Sharp American
- Hot Pepper
Sharp American – Cultured milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Enzymes.
Hot Pepper – American Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Dill), Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Oleoresin Capsicum.
Swiss – Pasteurized Grade A, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes and Natamycin
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Wiill last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.