Meat and Cheese Lovers Care Package
Since its founding in 1889 by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s has been smoking meats over an open hickory fire, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and today only known to four members of the Weaver family. It’s a true family operation, and they’re shipping their finest offerings to your door.
Its smoky beef sticks and sweet smoked bologna have been top sellers since day one, and they’re joined by smoked cheeses, franks, thick-sliced bacon, naturally smoked ham and dried beef. This package gives you a full sampling of these artisanal products made the old-fashioned way, and a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 15 people and includes:
- 1 pack Sweet Beef Sticks with Cheddar Cheese – These satisfying sweet sticks are perfectly complemented by the addition of mild cheese and then hickory smoked for a wonderful flavor combination. (6 sticks, .65 lbs total)
- 1 ring *Hot Pepper Cheese Bologna * – Perfect for those who like a little heat and a lot of cheese, this flavor takes the best of the 1889 Bologna and adds a dash of fun hickory smoke to seal in the flavor of creamy cheese and spicy pepper (1.25 lbs.)
- 1 Sweet with Hot Pepper Cheese Small Batch Bologna – The best of the 1889 Bologna with an added dash of fun hickory smoke to seal in the flavor of creamy cheese and spicy pepper (1.33 lbs.)
- 1 pack Smoked Franks with Hot Pepper Cheese – Great tasting, bursting with flavor these smoked franks are hickory-smoked over an open fire to seal in maximum flavor and packed with hot pepper cheese (4 links, 1 lb. total)
- 1 lb. Smoked Swiss Cheese
Contains: Beef, Pork, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Wiill last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.