Half Boneless Ham
Since its founding in 1889 by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s has been smoking meats over an open hickory fire, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and today only known to four members of the Weaver family. It’s a true family operation, and they’re shipping their finest offerings to your door.
Its sweet smoked bologna has been a top seller since day one. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal products are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Double the smoke, double the flavor. Our hams are smoked twice in our outdoor smokehouses over a real fire. This is the ham your family deserves! Serves approximately 8 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at room temperature is not recommended
- Can be stored in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- 2. Cook for 15 minutes per pound to an internal temperature of 121 degrees (Example – for a 20 lb. ham, cook for approximately 5 hours)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.