Weaver’s sweet smoked bologna has been a top seller since day one. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal products are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Weaver’s in Wellsville, Pennsylvania, has been smoking meats the Pennsylvania Dutch way since 1889. Founded by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s of Wellsville smokes meats over an open hickory flame, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and only known today by four members of the Weaver family. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal smoked meats are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Double the smoke, double the flavor. Our hams are smoked twice in our outdoor smokehouses over a real fire. This is the ham your family deserves! Serves approximately 10 people.
Pork, Water, Sodium Phosphates, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at room temperature is not recommended
- Can be stored in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Ham is fully cooked and must only be warmed through.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cook for 15 minutes per pound to an internal temperature of 125 degrees (Example – for a 20 lb. ham, cook for approximately 5 hours)
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.