Artisan Collaboration Beef Sticks - Choose Your Own 4 Pack
Since its founding in 1889 by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s has been smoking meats over an open hickory fire, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and today only known to four members of the Weaver family. It’s a true family operation, and they’re shipping their finest offerings to your door.
Its smoky beef sticks have been top sellers since day one. And now they’ve collaborated with four different artisans from around the United States to create these Artisanal Flavors. From a Black Pepper Whiskey flavor made in collaboration with Thistle Finch Distillery to a Hard Cider flavor made in collaboration with Big Hill Cider Works, each variety is sure to please!
This package serves 4 people and includes your choice of 4 packs of Beef Sticks (16 sticks total)
- Each pack is approximately 8 oz. and includes 4 Beef Sticks
Beef Stick Flavor Options Include
- BBQ Beast Carolina BBQ – A collaboration with BBQ Beast, a female veteran owned BBQ Sauce company based in Waynesboro, PA, these sticks offer a sweet tang that reminds you of the Lowcountry
- Spicy Shark Hot Honey – A collaboration with the Spicy Shark, a hot sauce company and conservationist from Portsmouth, NH, these sticks are sweet upfront with a habanero kick at the end that will leave you sweating but hungry for more
- Thistle Finch Black Pepper Whiskey – A collaboration with Thistle Finch Distillery, a craft spirits distiller in Lancaster, PA, these sticks pair perfectly with a lowball of their Black Pepper Rye whiskey on a cool evening
- Big Hill Ciderworks Hard Cider – A collaboration with Big Hill Cider Works, a farm to bottle cider maker in Aspers, PA, these sticks contain real chunks of apple infused with their Standard Hard Cider
Contains: Beef, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Wiill last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.