Weaver’s sweet smoked bologna has been a top seller since day one. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal products are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Weaver’s in Wellsville, Pennsylvania, has been smoking meats the Pennsylvania Dutch way since 1889. Founded by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s of Wellsville smokes meats over an open hickory flame, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and only known today by four members of the Weaver family. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal smoked meats are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 18-24 people and includes 3 Sweet Bologna (1.25 lbs. each).
Beef, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Water, Salt, Spices, Sodium Nitrite, Monosodium Glutamate
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Will last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 2 months, or 1 week after the seal is broken
- Serve cold
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.