Inspired by all things green, this St. Patrick’s Day cake will melt in your mouth. Four layers of green velvet cake and creamy vanilla cream cheese filling will give you that velvety texture you’ve come to love in the red velvet cake. Designed with green ombre, spring color sprinkles and creamy dollops of buttercream, this is sure to bring a WOW to your St. Patrick Day or spring celebration.
It was love at first bite. In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought the business…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 4-Layer St. Patrick’s Day Sprinkle Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 5.25" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Cream Cheese (pasteurized milk, cream cheese culture, salt, guar gum, carob bean gum, xanthan gum), Unsalted Butter (pasteurized cream), Flour(wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Buttermilk (cultured milk, modified food starch, salt, sodium citrate, locust bean gum, carrageenan vitamin D3), Trans Fat-Free Shortening (high oleic soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, mono and diglycerides), modified corn starch, vegetable gum, citric acid, and less 1/10 of one percent sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), sixlets, dragees and sprinkles (sugar, dextrose, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey (milk), corn and wheat starch, acetic acid, gum Arabic, cocoa, corn syrup, sot lecithin, tapioca dextrin, camauba wax, salt, HPMC, bees wax, mica basel pearlescent pigment, titanium dioxide).
Colored icings may contain the following food coloring additives: FD&C Blue 1 (E133), Red 3 (E127), Red 40 (E129), Yellow 5 (E102), Yellow 6 (E110), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, glycerine, modified corn starch, vegetable gum, citric acid, and less 1/10 of one percent sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives): Carrageenan Gum, Methyl Paraben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Propyl Paraben (Preservative)
ALLERGY INFORMATION: This cake contains milk, wheat, eggs and soy. Also contains FD&C Red 3, Red 40 and Yellow 6 food coloring. This cake was produced in a facility that processes almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.