This stunning cake made the “O List”!
We Take the Cake ships its delicious cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Give your love something better than a bouquet of roses this Valentine’s Day. This rose-covered chocolate cake is as beautiful as it is delicious. This decadent cake features four luscious layers of rich chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting. Then it’s covered in pink vanilla buttercream roses for a perfectly pretty finishing touch.
It was love at first bite. In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought the business…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 4-Layer Pink Rose Chocolate Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Pink Rose Chocolate: Buttermilk, Granulated Sugar, Wheat All Purpose Unbleached Flour, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening Nutex, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Chocolate Frosting (Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Milk), Pink Buttercream Frosting (Unsalted Butter, Shortening Sweetex, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Pink Gel Food Color).
Allergens: This cake contains milk, wheat, egg and soy. Also contains FD&C Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 1 food colorings. This cake was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.