The perfect cake to celebrate Christmas. 4 Layers of delicious sweet Golden Butter Cake paired perfectly with 3 layers of vanilla buttercream, and a thin layer of buttercream on the outside for a “Naked Cake” effect. Decorated with “Merry Christmas” written in Red buttercream.
In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered We Take the Cake when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
- This package includes one 4-Layer Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-10 people
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Allergens: Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy & Wheat. Made in a facility that processes nuts and gluten products.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.