This DIY Holiday Cake is designed for maximum decorating fun. Easy and fun for any skill level, you will learn from our lead decorator, Marluy, who will show you step-by-step techniques through our video tutorial and illustrated instruction card. There’s plenty of opportunity to be whimsical and creative. You can also choose to toss out the tutorial and make up your own design. No rules here! The Cake Kit includes 6” 4-layer white and red frosted gingerbread cake, 2-pastry bags with tips filled with red and green buttercream, brown fondant, a gingerbread person cutter and bright holiday mixed sprinkles. Be sure to share your creativity and Instagram your masterpieces. A hands-on experience you and your kids, family, friends, or colleagues will never forgot!
Inspired by sunny South Florida (where We Take The Cake resides), we created a vivid and bright design that’s sure to be a blast to decorate and super yummy to eat! Easy and fun for any skill level, you will learn from our lead decorator, Marluy, who will show you each step through our video tutorial that will come with your package, as well on the included step-by-step, illustrated instruction card. If you want to be totally creative, toss out the tutorial and make up your own design. No rules here!
We Take The Cake has become one of the most sought after, made-from-scratch bakeries in the US. The team at We Take The Cake understands that it’s not just about sending a cake. It represents celebration, comfort, appreciation, love, and togetherness, even if you can’t be there yourself. They take pride in mixing the batters and frosting from scratch, using whole milk, fresh eggs and real butter, NEVER a cake mix or commercially made frostings.
This package serves 8-10 people includes
- 1 4-Layer White and Red Frosted Gingerbread Cake
- Red Buttercream (4.1 oz.)
- Green Buttercream (7.7 oz.)
- 1 Bag of Holiday Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- Brown Fondant (1.4 oz.)
- 1 Gingerbread Person Cutter
- 2 Pastry bags with tips
- QR code for video instructions
- Cake is 6" round and 4" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Gingerbread Cake (Ap Flour, Granulated Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Butter, Canola Oil, Liquid Eggs, Salt, Molasses, Ginger, Cloves, Buttermilk, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, All Spice, Baking Soda) Cream Cheese Frosting (Cream Cheese, Butter, Powdered Sugar), Red, Green And White Buttercream Frosting (Vegetable Shortening, Butter, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Red Food Gel Color, Green Gel Food Color), Blue, Green And Red Sugar Pearls And Nonpareils, Snowflake Confetti, White And Green Sixlets, White Chocolate Ganache, Brown Fondant.
Allergens – Wheat, Eggs, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Use a large knife.
- Run the knife blade under hot water.
- Dry the knife with a towel before any new slice.
- Store remaining cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.