Ever wanted to learn how to decorate a cake like the professionals? Looking for a fun and creative activity to do with your kids, significant other or friends? Here is a great idea for you to do both. When finished, the cake will be perfect for a birthday, anniversary, shower, family night or any happy celebration or get together.
Inspired by sunny South Florida (where We Take The Cake resides), we created a vivid and bright design that’s sure to be a blast to decorate and super yummy to eat! Easy and fun for any skill level, you will learn from our lead decorator, Marluy, who will show you each step through our video tutorial that will come with your package, as well on the included step-by-step, illustrated instruction card. If you want to be totally creative, toss out the tutorial and make up your own design. No rules here!
We Take The Cake has become one of the most sought after, made-from-scratch bakeries in the US. The team at We Take The Cake understands that it’s not just about sending a cake. It represents celebration, comfort, appreciation, love, and togetherness, even if you can’t be there yourself. They take pride in mixing the batters and frosting from scratch, using whole milk, fresh eggs and real butter, NEVER a cake mix or commercially made frostings.
This package serves 8-10 people includes
- 1 4-Layer Golden Butter Cake
- White Buttercream (7.7 oz.)
- Green Buttercream (4.1 oz.)
- 1 Bag of Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- Fondant (1.4 oz.)
- 1 Star Cutter
- 2 Pastry bags with tips
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Cake – Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sour cream, Eggs, Egg yolk, Granulated Sugar, Butter, Nutex, Vanilla Extract
Buttercream Layers – Orange, Lime Green, Sky Blue Food Coloring, Buttercream
White Confetti – Sprinkles, Sixlets, Non-Peril Orange and Blue
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Do Not Remove dry ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
Our cakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake, return to the box and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Use a large knife.
- Run the knife blade under hot water.
- Dry the knife with a towel before any new slice.
- Store remaining cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.