We Take the Cake ships its Fresh Strawberry 4-Layer Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! It’s four layers of moist, strawberry-infused cake filled with cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberry slices. The finished product is covered with cream cheese frosting and topped with white chocolate curls. You can’t go wrong with fresh strawberries, cake, and luscious cream cheese frosting!
We Take The Cake has become one of the most sought after, made-from-scratch bakeries in the US. The team at We Take The Cake understands that it’s not just about sending a cake. It represents celebration, comfort, appreciation, love, and togetherness, even if you can’t be there yourself. They take pride in mixing the batters and frosting from scratch, using whole milk, fresh eggs and real butter, NEVER a cake mix or commercially made frostings.
Designs shown in photos are subject to change
This package serves 8-10 people includes 1 Fresh Strawberry 4-Layer Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Strawberry: Granulated Sugar, Wheat All Purpose Unbleached Flour, Sour Cream, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening Nutex, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Strawberry Preserve, Red Food Coloring, Cream Cheese Frosting (Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar), Fresh Strawberries, Buttercream Frosting (Shortening Sweetex, Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract), White Chocolate Shavings.
Allergens: This cake contains milk, wheat, eggs, treenuts and soy. Also contains FD&C red 40 and FD&C blue 2 food coloring. This cake was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen, and shipped with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- Do Not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.