We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense and flavorful cake.
A delicious coconut-infused bundt cake with real coconut flakes and a bright citrus glaze.
This package includes 1 Island Coconut Bundt Cake
- Each bundt cake is 7" round and serves up to 8 people
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded box
- Cakes are packed with a separate container of creamy icing to drizzle over
Cake: flour, butter, sugar, liquid vegetable shortening, sour cream, eggs, coconut flakes, coconut emulsion, baking powder, baking soda, salt Frosting: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon extract.
CONTAINS EGGS, MILK, SOY & WHEAT. MADE IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES NUT AND GLUTEN PRODUCTS.
Instructions / Storage
- Bundt cakes are baked to order and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Cakes arrive with a frosting cup nested in the center of the cake. To serve, drizzle the icing over the cake and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.