Boozy mini bundt sampler – B.Y.O.B. – bring your own bundt! We’ve taken our deliciously moist classic bundts and infused them with the perfect pairing of alcohol. Totally indulgent, a little boozy, and guaranteed to be the hit of the party!
In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered We Take the Cake when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, but her famous key lime bundt cake is also one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
Contains: Less than 5% ABV
This package serves 4 people includes 4 Mini Bundt Cakes
- Each mini bundt cake is 4” round
- 1 Rum Coconut – Island dreams! Moist coconut cake with a nip of rum, glazed with smooth coconut rum cream cheese and sprinkled with coconut flakes.
- 1 Bourbon Red Velvet – Perfectly paired y’all! Warm and rich classic red velvet cake infused with a hint of bourbon flavor and frosted with bourbon cream cheese.
- 1 Chocolate Coffee Liquor – Coffee lovers! We jazzed up our popular chocolate bundt by infusing it with espresso and rum flavor and finished with espresso rum chocolate cream cheese.
- 1 Limoncello Lemon – Perfetta! We combined our bright and refreshing lemon cake with a subtle limoncello flavor and frosted it with a smooth limoncello cream cheese.
Bourbon Red Velvet – (Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Shortening, Cocoa Powder, Whole Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Wheat Flour, Red Food Coloring, Baking Soda, Salt, Buttermilk, Vinegar, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Bourbon Flavor, Bourbon)
Chocolate Coffee Liquor Chocolate – (Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Shortening, Cocoa Powder, Whole Eggs, Egg Yolk, Vanilla Extract, Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Coffee, Sour Cream, Mini Chocolate Chips, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Whole Milk, Rum Flavor, Rum)
Rum Coconut – (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Sour Cream, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Coconut Emulsion, Coconut Flakes, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Rum Flavor, Rum)
Limoncello Lemon – (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Sour Cream, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Limoncello Flavor, Limoncello, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar)
Contains: Less than 5% ABV
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, place cake in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Cakes can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year
- (If frozen) Remove the plastic from the cake, return to the box and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow the cake to come to room temperature; approximately two hours.
- If your cake has a sugar paper decal, keep the cake in its box while on the counter, out of direct sunlight to avoid color changes.
- Use a large knife, run the knife blade under hot water.
- Dry the knife with a towel before any new slice.
- Serve on a cooled plate
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.