These racks of St. Louis-style ribs is fall-off-the-bone tender, kicked up with Worcestershire sauce, molasses and brown sugar, and is absolutely loaded with flavor!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 full racks of Bone-In Pork Ribs
- Choose to add Popovers or a Cobb Deviled Egg Kit to your order
- Worchestershire Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Brown Sugar, Ketchup
Instructions / Storage
- Pork Ribs ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and reheat, refrigerate, or freeze
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month,
- Heat a 4-6 qt pot with water. Bring to simmer.
- Place the sealed Ribs (bag and all) in the pot of simmering water
- Cook the ribs 20-25 minutes
- Remove the bag from the water
- Plate and enjoy!
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.