The main event of this meal kit are two full racks of fall-off-the-bone tender St. Louis-style pork ribs that have been kicked up with Worcestershire sauce, molasses and brown sugar. For a true at-home BBQ experience, you’ll also receive super-cheesy macaroni and cheese, Yukon Gold potato salad, Brentwood corn and four housemade biscuits!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 full racks Bone-In Pork Ribs
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold Potato Salad
- 1 lb. Brentwood Corn
- 4 Housemade Biscuits
- Worchestershire Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Brown Sugar, Ketchup, Flour, Butter, Corn, Potato, Mayo, Onion, Parsley, Sundried Tomato, Pasta, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Pork Rib Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and reheat, refrigerate, or freeze
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month,
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Heat a 4-6 qt pot with water. Bring to simmer.
- Place the sealed Ribs (bag and all) in the pot of simmering water
- Cook the ribs 10 minutes
- Place Biscuits in the oven at the same time as Mac & Cheese and bake for 5-8 minutes
- Place the sealed bag of Mac & Cheese in the water along with the ribs
- Cook for 5 more minutes
- Add the bag of Corn to the pot
- Cook for another 5 minutes
- Remove all bags from the water
- Plate and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.