These rustic, house-made doughnuts are topped with a rich and sweet glaze and crunchy streusel, and they come with Chantilly cream and a seasonal fruit sauce for dipping. They’re the perfect way to end your meal!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package includes:
- 12 House Made Doughnuts (with doughnut holes too!)
- Seasonal Fruit Dipping Sauce
- Chantilly Cream
yeast, flour, water, powdered sugar, allspice, cinnamon, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Doughnuts ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and refrigerate
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days
- DO NOT Freeze
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake for 5 minutes if you wish
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.