This organic fried chicken is buttermilk-brined, double breaded and kicked up with herbs, spices and Tabasco before being deep-fried to a perfect golden brown. It was named America’s best fried chicken by Food & Wine Magazine in 2019! And the racks of St. Louis-style ribs is fall-off-the-bone tender, kicked up with Worcestershire sauce, molasses and brown sugar, and is absolutely loaded with flavor!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 Bone-In Rack of Ribs
- 5 pieces of Fried Chicken (3 lbs. Total)
- Chicken Pieces include 2 Breasts, 1 Leg, 1 Thigh, & 1 Wing Quarter
- Choose to add Popovers or a Cobb Deviled Egg Kit to your order
- Chicken – Chicken, Onion, Garlic, Flour, Buttermilk, Tabasco, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary
- Ribs – Pork, Worchestershire Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Brown Sugar, Ketchup
Instructions / Storage
- Fried Chicken & Ribs ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and reheat, refrigerate, or freeze
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month
- Heat a 4-6 qt pot with water. Bring to simmer.
- Place the sealed Ribs (bag and all) in the pot of simmering water
- Cook the ribs 20-25 minutes
- Remove the bag from the water
- Plate and enjoy!
- Allow chicken to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chicken and roasted garlic on a cookie sheet
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.