These devilishly delicious deviled eggs were inspired by the classic Cobb salad! After piping the egg filling into the white, you can garnish your deviled eggs with sun-dried tomato, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, chives and harissa. They’re the perfect appetizer, and ideal for a light lunch.
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package includes everything you need to make 12 Cobb Deviled Eggs
- 12 Egg Whites
- 1 piping bag of Egg Filling
- Garnishes: Sun-dried Tomato, Bacon, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Chives, Harissa
egg, cream cheese, honey, lemon juice, avocado, chives, tarragon, harissa, sundried tomato, bleu cheese crumble, bacon.
Instructions / Storage
- Deviled Eggs ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and refrigerate
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days
- DO NOT Freeze
- Pipe the egg filling into the eggshells, then add garnishments
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.