Coated in a black pepper-based rub, these briskets are smoked for 14-18 hours…bathed in the smoke of New Jersey oak. Once done, it’s cubed, added the usual suspects…diced tomato, onions, chili powder…and some more rub. 8 hours later…brisket chili nirvana.
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Quarts of Brisket Chili
Beef, Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Cinnamon, Dark Chili Powder, Brown Sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Chili ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store chili in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Chili lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Completely thaw chili in the refrigerator.
- Add chili to saucepan and heat to 165°F, stirring frequently.
- Once hot, serve and enjoy!
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.