Water Dog Smoke House sources the best boneless turkey breasts available which are then seasoned with cracked black pepper and Kosher salt. They are then smoked using New Jersey oak until golden brown, juicy, and full of flavor.
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 4-5 lb. Whole Smoked Turkey Breast
Turkey, Kosher Salt, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Turkey Broth, Sodium Phosphate.
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store turkey in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Turkey lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Completely thaw turkey in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Wrap turkey in foil and heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove aluminum foil, serve, and enjoy!
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.