This “ham lover’s ham” is covered in a sweet and tangy glaze and smoked using New Jersey oak. The result is a taste experience unlike any other….perfect for holidays, special occasions…or just because.
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a 6-7 lb. Whole Smoked Honey Ham
- Ham arrives fully cooked
Ham, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Ham ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store ham in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Ham lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Completely thaw ham in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place ham in a baking dish covered with aluminum foil and heat 10-12 mins per pound until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove aluminum foil for the last 10 mins to crisp up the skin (remember, you’re reheating the ham, not cooking it).
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.