An entire side of house-smoked nova and…instead of slicing it in the traditional super thin style…sliced vertically…creating a meaty, melt in your mouth taste experience…think sushi meets NYC deli. It’s fantastic on a bagel, in a salad, on a cracker…or just by itself. This whole side makes a beautiful presentation for any occasion.
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Whole Side of Vertically Cut Nova (3-3.5 lbs.)
Salmon, Salt, Real Hardwood Smoke
Instructions / Storage
- Nova ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store nova in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Nova lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.