Double smoked nova (sliced paper thin) with a coating of crushed red peppers. The result is a nova that’s smoky and spicy…but not too spicy!
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 1 lb. of Spicy Double Smoked Nova Salmon
Salmon, Salt, Natural Hardwood Smoke, Dried Chili Peppers (Crushed Red Peppers)
Instructions / Storage
- Salmon ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store salmon in the refrigerator.
- Salmon lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.