Hot dogs may be refrigerated for up to 4 weeks. Freezing is not recommended.
- STEP 1 On a flat top griddle, turn the heat on medium-high.
- STEP 2 Melt butter* on the griddle.
- STEP 3 Place the whole Hot Dogs on the griddle and gently spoon butter over them.
- STEP 4 Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Pro Tip: You’re looking for that perfect golden-brown exterior.
- STEP 5 Once both sides have a nice, crisp, golden-brown exterior, using tongs to hold the Hot Dog, split the hot dogs down the middle and place them split-side down on the griddle.
- STEP 6 Add a spoonful of butter over the Hot Dogs and top with a grill press or plate.
- STEP 7 While the Hot Dogs are cooking, add butter to the other side of the griddle and place your buns face down in the sauce. Pro Tip: Only add a small amount of sauce and spread it around (too much will make your bun become soggy).
- STEP 8 Toast buns in the sauce for 2-3 minutes until they are golden-brown.
- STEP 9 Once your hot dog has cooked, flip it onto your toasted bun and slather it with Walter’s Mustard®.
*You may also substitute the butter with margarine or a non-dairy butter.