Iberico Rib Chop
Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. The Ibérico feasts almost exclusively on fallen acorns and wild herbs. This entirely natural diet and the unique ability of the Ibérico to store fat—which filters throughout the muscle liberally marbling the meat in appearance—give it the incomparable tenderness, taste, and texture that make it best in its class.
This Rib Chop is what will make all your childhood memories of stringy, dry pork disappear. This chop is perfectly marbled with succulent fat that melts while cooking, tenderizing and infusing the meat with unmatched flavor.
- Each package serves 6 people and includes 6 Iberico Rib Chops
Instructions / Storage
- Chops ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs, it may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate the chops upon arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.