Iberico Boneless Loin
Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. The Ibérico feasts almost exclusively on fallen acorns and wild herbs. This entirely natural diet and the unique ability of the Ibérico to store fat—which filters throughout the muscle liberally marbling the meat in appearance—give it the incomparable tenderness, taste, and texture that make it best in its class.
The Boneless Loin, or Lomo, is composed of the entire loin, without bones. Therefor, the lomo is both rich and tender, and the leanest cut from the loin with consistent properties over a larger yield.
- Each package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Iberico Boneless Pork Loins (approximately 2 lb. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Loins ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs, it may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate the loins upon arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.