Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. The Ibérico feasts almost exclusively on fallen acorns and wild herbs. This entirely natural diet and the unique ability of the Ibérico to store fat—which filters throughout the muscle liberally marbling the meat in appearance—give it the incomparable tenderness, taste, and texture that make it best in its class.
Cured in the same way as the famous Fermin Ibérico Jamón, the Serrano Jamón is leaner and requires much less time to cure. What you are left with is without question the finest Serrano available in the U.S.
- Each package includes 1 Whole Boneless Jamón Serrano (11 lbs.)
- Serving size is 1 oz.
- This product will not work with a Jamonero, which is only for bone-in legs
Instructions / Storage
- Jamon arrives ready to slice and enjoy at room temperature
- Unopened, Jamon can be kept at room temperature
- After opening the packaging, Jamon should be refrigerated
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.