All Natural Spanish Made Iberico Chorizo
Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. The Ibérico feasts almost exclusively on fallen acorns and wild herbs. This entirely natural diet and the unique ability of the Ibérico to store fat—which filters throughout the muscle liberally marbling the meat in appearance—give it the incomparable tenderness, taste, and texture that make it best in its class.
This Fresh Iberico Chorizo is all natural, with no nitrates nor nitrites. It is the 2015 National Restaurant Association FABI award winner.
- Each package serves 5 people and includes 2 packs of Fresh Iberico Chorizo (5 lb. each)
- Each pack contains 5 links of Fresh Iberico Chorizo (10 links total)
- All Natural, No nitrates and nitrites
- 2015 National Restaurant Association FABI award winner
Instructions / Storage
- Chorizo ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, it may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate the chorizo upon arrival until ready to be cooked
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.