Wagshal’s is most famous for their hand cut prime brisket sandwich. Starting completely from scratch, they butcher the meat themselves, dry age each brisket, cure it in salt, spices and red wine, then hickory smoke it for 12 hours. The entire process takes almost 2 months. The end result is a smoky, spicy cured brisket sandwich that’s unlike any pastrami you’ve had before.
- Each package serves 2 and includes:
- Two 6 oz. packages of Sliced Brisket
- 6 slices Rye Bread
- One 4 oz. container Yellow Mustard
- 2 Whole Pickles, Full Sour
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Instructions / Storage
- Wagshal’s sandwiches arrive unassembled on ice packs.
- Refrigerate meat, mustard and pickles upon arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.