Just like a dozen roses, but tastier and far less predictable! Never underestimate the power of wafels, for they are forged in cast iron plates. This collection of chocolate-coated Liège waffle hearts is bound to bring moments of dinges joy, over and over.
Disappointed by what was being passed off as “Belgian waffles’’ in the US, Belgian-born Thomas DeGeest set out with a food truck in 2007 to give people a taste of the authentic thing. Spelled the Flemish way, Wafels & Dinges (pronounced ding-us, and slang for “stuff”) has taken the New York street food scene by storm. From their Liège Wafels with chocolate fudge or Spekuloos to the Throwdown Wafel (named after the time DeGeest beat Bobby Flay on season seven of Throwdown), these Belgian waffles do not disappoint. Founder Thomas DeGeest won a Vendy award for Best Food Truck.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 12 Chocolate-Dipped or mixed-topping waffles, your choice
- Waffles are approximately 4" each
Contains: Eggs, Dairy, Gluten, Yeast, Cocoa. May contains traces of nuts & soy
Instructions / Storage
- Wafels are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the wafels in the refrigerator or freezer. They are best enjoyed within 3 days of receiving
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, warm the wafels in a 350F oven for 10 minutes or in the toaster on a low setting. Top with spreads and any other toppings you’d like!
- Wafels & Dinges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.