It’s the favorite afternoon snack at the Royal Palace in Brussels. Get ready to win the popularity contest with these 16 mini-Liège wafels, waiting to be dunked in dinges: Spekuloos spread, dulce de leche and real Belgian chocolate fudge. Just the way the Queen likes it.
Disappointed by what was being passed off as “Belgian Waffles” in the US, Belgian-born Thomas DeGeest set out with a food truck to give people a taste of the authentic thing. Spelled the Flemish way, Wafel & Dinges (pronounced ding-us, and slang for “stuff”) has taken the New York street food scene by storm. From their Liège Wafels in Chocolate Fudge or Spekuloos to the Throwdown Wafel (named after the time DeGeest beat Bobby Flay on season seven of Throwdown), these waffels do not disappoint.
- This package includes 16 Mini Liège Wafels and 3 Jars of Spread (Spekuloos, Dulce de Leche and Belgian Chocolate Fudge)
- 12 waffles serves 8-10 people
- Each jar is 9 oz.
- Items arrive in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
No preservatives used
Instructions / Storage
- Wafels are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the wafels in the refrigerator or freezer. They are best enjoyed within 1 week of receiving
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, warm the wafels in a 350F oven for 10 minutes or in the toaster on a low setting. Top with spreads and any other toppings you’d like!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wafels & Dinges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.