Wafels & Dinges ships its famous Belgian waffles nationwide on Goldbelly! Or you can call it the “Magnifique Box,” with 8 Liège wafels and Mini-Liège wafelinis. These are the “other” Belgian wafels, the ones the Belgians kept secret from the world. Sneaky little Belgians! These Liège wafels are packed with sugar pearls that burst into irresistible aromas, a caramelized flavor, and a subtle hint of vanilla. Wafel purists (and Belgians) like to eat this wafel straight-up, no toppings needed.
Disappointed by what was being passed off as “Belgian waffles’’ in the US, Belgian-born Thomas DeGeest set out with a food truck in 2007 to give people a taste of the authentic thing. Spelled the Flemish way, Wafels & Dinges (pronounced ding-us, and slang for “stuff”) has taken the New York street food scene by storm. From their Liège Wafels with chocolate fudge or Spekuloos to the Throwdown Wafel (named after the time DeGeest beat Bobby Flay on season seven of Throwdown), these Belgian waffles do not disappoint. Founder Thomas DeGeest won a Vendy award for Best Food Truck.
Gluten-Free Option Available
This package serves 15-18 people and includes:
- 8 Liège Wafels, approximately 6" each
- 8 Wafelinis, approximately, 4" each
- Items arrive in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Liege Waffles: Wheat flour, Butter, Sugar, Whole Milk, Eggs, Vanilla flavoring, Yeast
Waffle Allergens: Gluten, Eggs, Yeast, Dairy
Spekuloos Spread contains: Soy and Wheat. May contain traces of Eggs, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
Gluten-free option available on demand
No preservatives used
Instructions / Storage
- Wafels are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the wafels in the refrigerator or freezer. They are best enjoyed within 1 week of receiving
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, warm the wafels in a 350F oven for 10 minutes or in the toaster on a low setting. Top with spreads and any other toppings you’d like!
- Wafels & Dinges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.