We celebrate our love of one of the most highly aromatic and dynamic citrus fruits, the yuzu. These Spring limited-edition petits gateaux are infused with the Eastern Asian influence of yuzu whilst also paying homage to the pâtissiers of the past, who finely crafted petit fours in late 18th and 19th century France. A perfect Mother’s Day or just because gift! These richly tart, dainty, yuzu pound cakes are enrobed in cocoa butter-rich 36% cacao white chocolate and crowned with pink peppercorns and crystalized orange pieces.
Note this collection must be consumed within 7 days of shipment, please select your ship date accordingly.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention-defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Yuzu Raspberry Cakes
- Each cake weighs approximately 1 oz.
- Arrives in a decorative box. Perfect for a gift!
Yuzu Cake (Cane Sugar, Unbleached Flour [wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour], Whole Milk, Non Gmo Canola Oil, Eggs, Yuzu Puree, Baking Powder [monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Non Gmo Cornstarch], Sea Salt), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier), Dried Strawberries, Candied Orange Peel (Orange Peel Strips, Glucose-fructose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sulphites – As Preservative), Green Pumpkin Seeds, Matcha Green Tea, Gold Sparkling Powder Color ([titanium Dioxide, Carrier: Potassium Aluminum Silicate], Iron Oxides, Carrier: Potassium Aluminum Silicate])
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive in a gift box ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place the box in a cool, dry place with consistent room temperature.
- Cakes should be enjoyed within 7 days of shipment.
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.